Sunday, August 5, 2012

Tool #4

1. Done
2. Done
3. I can use Google Apps with my team when we need to send out a letter as a team and we can all comment and collaborate.  I can also share and ask for comments from my team when I am sending a letter home or working on a document/presentation for my classes.  I can use this in my classroom by creating presentations on certain lessons that can incorporate videos and/or pictures.  I can also use the "forms" to create quizzes that students can work on and complete on the itouches.  I guess I like the presentation and form tools in google apps.

2 comments:

  1. The uses for Google apps are endless! I think the more you use it, the more you will like it. Keep referring back to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since you are the only HF teacher collaborating with others via google docs will be important to your staff development.

    ReplyDelete