Friday, August 10, 2012

Tool #5

1. It is interesting to see all of the different tools available. I chose to create an animoto video as my first tool.  I can use this tool to create videos of different activities that the students participate in such as Jump Rope for Heart and different fun runs.  These kinds of videos can also get the kids excited about sporting events such as Texans, Dynamo, Rockets, etc.  Click on the link to see my video.   Texans Game

2. For my second tool I chose Wordle.  It seemed fun and like something the students would enjoy creating.  If students create a wordle it can help them focus on what's important in the different units that I will be teaching them in my class. Health Fitness Wordle

1 comment:

  1. Love the animoto! If you register for an educator account, you can make longer videos and it's free! Let me know if you need help with that.

    ReplyDelete